China nu a renunțat la avorturile forțate: unei femei însărcinate în luna a șasea i s-a făcut avort cu forța
Shandong Province, Zibo City, October 24, 2012 (LifeSiteNews.com) – The first week of October should be the happiest time for Chinese citizens, a celebratory holiday marking the anniversary of the founding of the People’s Republic of China. But for Qiao Ping’an and his wife Song, the week was marred by an injustice that led to a double tragedy—a mental breakdown and a death.
According to several reports on Chinese language news sites, which were picked up by the human rights organization All Girls Allowed, on October 2, Song was alone in her home in Zibo City (Gaoqing County, Heilizhai Town, Qiaojia Village) while her family was out in the field bringing in the fall harvest. A mother of two girls and nearly 6-months pregnant with their third child, Song had no reason to believe that she was in any danger. After all, she had heard nothing from the Family Planning Police about her pregnancy, and it was a national holiday, when no government officials would be working. Yet, at 5 pm, seven Family Planning officials reportedly arrived at her home, took her by force into a vehicle and drove her 100 kilometers away to Dongying Universal Love Women’s Hospital.
According to the reports, at the hospital, the officials violently tied Song down, confiscated her cell phone and stripped all of her clothes off. Because she was so resistant, they forcibly injected her with a sedative, then pressed her finger to sign the voluntary abortion consent form. They forcibly injected a needle into her womb with a poison to kill the baby and to induce labor. After this, they left her naked on the hospital bed and locked her in.
Song’s family was not notified of her whereabouts, and so only arrived at 11 pm. after it was too late. While they sought justice at the local police station, they were forced to return to their home while Song remained at the hospital.
On the evening of October 5th, Song gave birth to a dead baby. However, the loss of the baby was not all—Song herself reportedly suffered a mental breakdown from the trauma of her experience. As a result, she is in a trance-like state of shock and cannot take care of herself. Her seven-year-old daughter cries every day, asking what has happened to her mother. Family Planning officials continue to monitor Song and her family around the clock. There has been no official public apology and no compensation; instead, it has been reported that the Heilizhai Town Family Planning officials immediately sought aid from more senior officials in Gaoqing County to cover up the story.
This violent forced abortion is the first to surface in China after the National Family Planning Committee ordered officials on July 19th to “absolutely stop late-term abortions” and to “guide people to do family planning voluntarily”. Since then, 23 of China’s 31 provinces (representing 87.52% of China’s population) have also banned late-term abortions on their official Family Planning websites, including Shandong Province. Chen Guangcheng, the courageous blind forced abortion activist who made headlines when he escaped house arrest in May, lived in the same province of Shandong.
All Girls Allowed, which works to oppose China’s one-child policy, condemned the forced abortion and called for immediate accountability and justice for Song and her family.
“These horrific acts of violence against innocents must come to the light and the Chinese government must honor its word when it resolutely calls for a ban on late-term forced abortions,” said Brian Lee, Executive of All Girls Allowed, in a press release. “As the scriptures say, ‘The LORD is slow to anger, abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generations.’ (Numbers 14:18) Join us as we pray for Jesus to stretch out his arms—one arm of love and healing to Song and her family, the other arm of wrath and justice against the perpetrators.”
- Cine sunt parlamentarii care au votat împotriva referendumului pentru familie
- UPDATED. 4 aprilie 2017: Trump retrage finanţarea pentru UNFPA, care susţine de decenii avortul forţat şi sterilizarea involuntară în China
- Luna pentru Viaţă 2017 la Bucureşti. Conferinţa unui medic pro-viaţă, dr. Ionel Cioată: „Sprijinim viața? O întrebare pentru doctori, familie și societate”
- Luna pentru Viaţă 2017 la Iaşi: Flori şi recunoştinţă pentru mame, de 8 martie
- O familie din țara copilului unic își actualizează arborele genealogic vechi de secole și reunește peste 500 de rude pentru a sărbători
- FOTO: Zeci de mii de participanți la Marșul pentru viață de la Ottawa 27.05.2017
- Prof. dr. Ilie Bădescu, despre noile epurări (marxist-)culturale: „Ceea ce nu s-a reușit în vremea comunistă urma să izbândească acum: ridicarea unei majorități contra Bisericii” 26.05.2017
- Dr. Vasile Astărăstoae despre vaccinarea obligatorie: „Și drumul spre iad este pavat cu intenții bune” 26.05.2017
- Publicist polonez: „De ce sunt homofob” 25.05.2017
- Ziua Copilului, Zi Liberă Naţională: În Parcul IOR din Bucureşti, în zona Itsy Bitsy, Veronica Iani îi aşteaptă pe copii cu cărţi frumos ilustrate 25.05.2017
- „Dumnezeu are un excepţional simţ al umorului”: Un cuplu adoptă tripleţi, apoi află că li se vor naşte şi gemeni! 24.05.2017
- „De la al treilea copil, nu am mai simţit niciun efort – doar casa devenea din ce în ce mai aglomerată” – Andreea Giurgea, psiholog şi mamă a şase copii 03.03.2015
- Replica Danei Nălbaru la remarca malițioasă a unei femei care îi spune că nu se mai îngrijește ca să arate bine 31.08.2016
- Ultima frontieră a Mișcării pentru Apărarea drepturilor Civile 10.07.2012
- „Familia înseamnă să te laşi pe tine şi plăcerile tale la o parte. Şi asta nu e uşor.” – interviu cu Andreea Giurgea, psiholog şi mamă a şase copii 03.03.2015
- O viață salvată: Eram pro-alegere… până în momentul când a apărut Ava 18.09.2013
- Belgia devine prima ţară din lume care aprobă eutanasia copiilor de toate vârstele 14.02.2014
Vizitatori on line
Marșul pentru viață
- UPDATED. May 9th, 2017. Reverse chronology of the Romanian referendum to enshrine in the Constitution the definition of marriage as one-man-one-woman union
- Sophia Kuby, ADF International (Brussels) on Romania’s marriage referendum: “Those who claim that same-sex couples and married opposite-sex couples should be treated identically must demonstrate that it is not the best for children to be raised by their own mother and father”
- Romania’s Coalition for Family and ADF International co-hosted the conference “Referendum for the Family: Analysis and Implications” at the Romanian Parliament in Bucharest
- ADF Intl Press Release: EU Court to rule on landmark Romanian case which could trigger EU-wide imposition of same-sex marriage
- LifeSiteNews: More than 100,000 march for life in Romania, Moldova
- “Europe will live only if the Europe inside pregnant women’s wombs lives”: Speech held by Alexandra Nadane, President of „Studenţi pentru viaţă”, at the March for Life 2017 in Bucharest, Romania
- VIDEO: The March for Life 2017 in Bucharest seen from the Prodocens Media drone
- Why abortion supporters have drawn dozens of obscene slogans along the route of the March for Life in Bucharest, Romania?
- Press release: The March for Life 2017 in Romania: 110,000 de participants in 138 cities
- VIDEO. March for Life in Bucharest draws thousands
adopţie alegeri SUA avort consiliere în criză de sarcină contracepție copii copil copil nenăscut criză de sarcină căsătorie căsătorii homosexuale dizabilităţi dragoste dreptul la viaţă educaţie educaţie sexuală eutanasie familie familii numeroase femeie însărcinată homosexualitate lege Luna pentru Viață Luna pentru Viață 2017 mamă marxism cultural Marşul pentru viaţă Marșul pentru Viață 2016 Marșul pentru viață 2017 Miracolul vieţii mărturii despre avort mărturii despre criza de sarcină parteneriat civil Planned Parenthood pornografie pro-life pro-viaţă Părinţi referendum pentru familie Revista Pentru viață sarcină sfaturi pentru părinţi sindrom Down valorile familiei viaţă