China nu a renunțat la avorturile forțate: unei femei însărcinate în luna a șasea i s-a făcut avort cu forța
Shandong Province, Zibo City, October 24, 2012 (LifeSiteNews.com) – The first week of October should be the happiest time for Chinese citizens, a celebratory holiday marking the anniversary of the founding of the People’s Republic of China. But for Qiao Ping’an and his wife Song, the week was marred by an injustice that led to a double tragedy—a mental breakdown and a death.
According to several reports on Chinese language news sites, which were picked up by the human rights organization All Girls Allowed, on October 2, Song was alone in her home in Zibo City (Gaoqing County, Heilizhai Town, Qiaojia Village) while her family was out in the field bringing in the fall harvest. A mother of two girls and nearly 6-months pregnant with their third child, Song had no reason to believe that she was in any danger. After all, she had heard nothing from the Family Planning Police about her pregnancy, and it was a national holiday, when no government officials would be working. Yet, at 5 pm, seven Family Planning officials reportedly arrived at her home, took her by force into a vehicle and drove her 100 kilometers away to Dongying Universal Love Women’s Hospital.
According to the reports, at the hospital, the officials violently tied Song down, confiscated her cell phone and stripped all of her clothes off. Because she was so resistant, they forcibly injected her with a sedative, then pressed her finger to sign the voluntary abortion consent form. They forcibly injected a needle into her womb with a poison to kill the baby and to induce labor. After this, they left her naked on the hospital bed and locked her in.
Song’s family was not notified of her whereabouts, and so only arrived at 11 pm. after it was too late. While they sought justice at the local police station, they were forced to return to their home while Song remained at the hospital.
On the evening of October 5th, Song gave birth to a dead baby. However, the loss of the baby was not all—Song herself reportedly suffered a mental breakdown from the trauma of her experience. As a result, she is in a trance-like state of shock and cannot take care of herself. Her seven-year-old daughter cries every day, asking what has happened to her mother. Family Planning officials continue to monitor Song and her family around the clock. There has been no official public apology and no compensation; instead, it has been reported that the Heilizhai Town Family Planning officials immediately sought aid from more senior officials in Gaoqing County to cover up the story.
This violent forced abortion is the first to surface in China after the National Family Planning Committee ordered officials on July 19th to “absolutely stop late-term abortions” and to “guide people to do family planning voluntarily”. Since then, 23 of China’s 31 provinces (representing 87.52% of China’s population) have also banned late-term abortions on their official Family Planning websites, including Shandong Province. Chen Guangcheng, the courageous blind forced abortion activist who made headlines when he escaped house arrest in May, lived in the same province of Shandong.
All Girls Allowed, which works to oppose China’s one-child policy, condemned the forced abortion and called for immediate accountability and justice for Song and her family.
“These horrific acts of violence against innocents must come to the light and the Chinese government must honor its word when it resolutely calls for a ban on late-term forced abortions,” said Brian Lee, Executive of All Girls Allowed, in a press release. “As the scriptures say, ‘The LORD is slow to anger, abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generations.’ (Numbers 14:18) Join us as we pray for Jesus to stretch out his arms—one arm of love and healing to Song and her family, the other arm of wrath and justice against the perpetrators.”
- VIDEO. Protest organizat de Coaliţia pentru Familie la Ambasada Finlandei din Bucureşti pentru întoarcerea copiilor Cameliei Smicală alături de mama lor
- Preşedintele Donald Trump despre avorturile forţate din Coreea de Nord
- VIDEO update. Zilele Pro Vita Iaşi. Conferinţa „Mărturisirea Adevărului ca mod de viaţă” a diaconului Ionuţ Mavrichi, consilier patriarhal
- Buletinul ADF International. 18 octombrie 2017
- VIDEO. „Copiii Părintelui Tănase” de la Valea Plopului fac fără să vrea CEA MAI TARE RECLAMA LA PIZZA
- ContraMundum.ro: Nevoia de alternative la școala publică 20.11.2017
- Româncele din bordelurile Germaniei. Legalizarea prostituţiei favorizează traficul de persoane 20.11.2017
- Trauma avortului și suicidul masculin: „Un ocean de suferință și durere” 20.11.2017
- Teodor Baconschi despre anularea concertului trupei La Familia: „Ce poate fi mai moral decât să interzici ceva în numele toleranței? Nicicând, în istorie, buna intenție aparentă nu a dus la o poliție a gândirii atât de perversă” 18.11.2017
- Mihai Gheorghiu şi Platforma ÎMPREUNĂ: Conferinţa „România la Răscruce” 18.11.2017
- Preasfinţitul Părinte Episcop Macarie Drăgoi i-a vizitat pe copiii Cameliei Smicală: „Nu văd nici un motiv să rămână departe de mama lor şi separaţi între ei” 18.11.2017
- „De la al treilea copil, nu am mai simţit niciun efort – doar casa devenea din ce în ce mai aglomerată” – Andreea Giurgea, psiholog şi mamă a şase copii 03.03.2015
- Replica Danei Nălbaru la remarca malițioasă a unei femei care îi spune că nu se mai îngrijește ca să arate bine 31.08.2016
- Ultima frontieră a Mișcării pentru Apărarea drepturilor Civile 10.07.2012
- „Familia înseamnă să te laşi pe tine şi plăcerile tale la o parte. Şi asta nu e uşor.” – interviu cu Andreea Giurgea, psiholog şi mamă a şase copii 03.03.2015
- O viață salvată: Eram pro-alegere… până în momentul când a apărut Ava 18.09.2013
- Belgia devine prima ţară din lume care aprobă eutanasia copiilor de toate vârstele 14.02.2014
Vizitatori on line
Marșul pentru viață
- Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia: „When freedom becomes an idol, when it is perceived aside from a notion of responsibility, a fatal danger hangs over humanity”
- A Romanian Perspective on Abortion
- VIDEO with English transcript. A Romanian mother’s ordeal. Dr Camelia Smicala, Finland: “Only united we can save my children and the thousands of children literally imprisoned throughout Europe”
adopţie alegeri SUA avort bioetică contracepție copii copil copil nenăscut criză de sarcină căsătorie căsătorii homosexuale dizabilităţi dreptul la viaţă educaţie educaţie sexuală eutanasie familie familii numeroase femeie însărcinată homosexualitate lege libertatea de conştiinţă Luna pentru Viață Luna pentru Viață 2017 mamă marxism cultural Marşul pentru viaţă Marșul pentru Viață 2016 Marșul pentru viață 2017 Miracolul vieţii mărturii despre avort mărturii despre criza de sarcină parteneriat civil Planned Parenthood pornografie pro-life pro-viaţă Părinţi referendum pentru familie Revista Pentru viață sarcină sfaturi pentru părinţi sindrom Down valorile familiei viaţă